Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address the current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned about three different resume styles and formats;
- have gained two items of information on current marketplace and technological trends impacting resume submission;
- have reviewed 10 sections that may be used on resumes;
- have participated in discussion on how to organize their experience, skills and achievements to communicate self-confidence and hire-ability value.
- Review Objectives, Trends, Resume Style and Formatting
- Review Resume Sections
- Choosing a Resume Style
- Organizing Resume Material
- Attendance 90% or above