Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned basic concepts and guidelines for writing a targeted resume.
- have researched and analyzed job postings to identify key words and phrases for a target position.
- have learned how to write strong accomplishment statements that address required job duties.
- have applied ATS-compatible formatting to their resume to increase likelihood of success.
- have written a targeted resume that incorporates guidelines to maximize effectiveness in job search.
- Review basic resume writing guidelines and how they impact resume effectiveness.
- Explore occupation research resources to develop a comprehensive understanding of the targeted position and relevant job titles.
- Search and analyze job postings for targeted position to identify key words and phrases, prioritize job duties, and determine personal matching qualifications, skills, and experience.
- Write a compelling summary that incorporates key words and phrases.
- Craft accomplishment statements that address critical job duties of targeted position.
- Develop remaining resume sections that include education, special skills, and other relevant information.
- Apply formatting that is compatible with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Creating Stellar Cover Letters - HRD-3003AE2
- Beat the Applicant Tracking System and Get Your Resume Noticed - HRD-3001AV2
- Resume Style and Organization - HRD-3003AV2
- Social Media and Your Personal Brand: Rising Above the Competition - HRD-3003AM2