Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned the stages of the interview process.
- have reviewed common interview questions.
- have prepared to answer a variety of interview questions.
- Module 1 - Stages of the Interview
- Module 2 - Strategies for answering interview questions
- Module 3 - Panel Interview practice
- Module 4 - Lessons learned
- Attendance 95% or above
- Confidence Focused Interviewing - HRD-3001AC2
- Energize Your Job Search - HRD-3001AD2
- Job Fit, Personal Strengths and Employability Value - HRD-3001AE2
- And That's Why You Didn't Get the Job! - HRD-3001BP2
- Job Search Skills - HRD-3001AX2