Skills Training for Job Seekers (HRD)
ENHANCE YOUR RESUME, MARKET YOURSELF, EXPLORE A NEW CAREER
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
*All HRD courses are fee-waived for qualifying individuals who are unemployed, "underemployed," or who have received notice of layoff or pending layoff.*
Course Details & Registration Information
- have reviewed common mistakes found on resumes.
- have reviewed common mistakes found on applications.
- have identified common interview errors.
- Module 1 - resumes
- Module 2 - applications
- Module 3 - interviews
- Attendance 95% or above
- Know Your Interviewer - HRD-3001AB2
- Energize Your Job Search - HRD-3001AD2
- Confidence Focused Interviewing - HRD-3001AC2
- What Not to Say: Interview Essentials - HRD-3001AU2