Skills Training for Job Seekers (HRD)
ENHANCE YOUR RESUME, MARKET YOURSELF, EXPLORE A NEW CAREER
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have identified and developed a plan to overcome barriers to employment.
- have honed interview skills through roleplay and mock interviews.
- have developed a plan to increase wages by improving understanding of economic choices.
- have improved communication skills through classroom discussion, roleplay, and presentations.
- have explored technology needed to obtain and maintain employment by using the computer to build resumes, search for work, and apply for positions.
- Module 1 – Find the Success You Want
- Module 2 – Introduction to Computer Literacy
- Module 3 – Career Readiness Certificate Lab
- Module 4 – NC Works Online
- Module 5 – Your Employment Search, Stand Out Through Your Personal Brand
- Module 6 – Resume Preparation
- Module 7 – Interview Skills
- Module 8 – Personal Budgeting
- Module 9 – CRC Test
- Module 10 – Maintaining Employment
- Attendance 90% or above
- Confidence Focused Interviewing - HRD-3001AC2
- Work Histories, Resumes and Applications - HRD-3001AF2
- Interviewing Preparation Skills - HRD-3001AG2
- Job Search Fundamentals - HRD-3001AK2
- Personal Budgeting - HRD-3008H2