Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address the current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- be able to explain why companies use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and how they work to screen out resumes.
- be able to execute several methods to determine appropriate keywords for their resume.
- be able to apply proper formatting tips for electronic resumes.
- be able to compare the impact of different resume file formats.
- be able to identify next steps in revising their resume.
- Why do you need an ATS friendly resume?
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Resume Formatting
- File Formats
- Next Steps to Take
- Attendance 90% or above
- Craft a Resume That Generates Employer Interest - HRD-3001BZ2
- Resume Style and Organization - HRD-3003AV2
- Career Transitions Forum: Lecture Series for Business Professionals - HRD-3006X2
- Resume to the Interview and the Steps In-Between - HRD-3001BD2
- Beyond the Resume - HRD-3003V2