Skills Training for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Market Yourself, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned what an ATS does in screening out resumes
- have discussed formatting tips for electronic resumes
- have reviewed how to use a job description to find keywords suitable for an electronic resume
- have determined how to save a resume in a computer readable format
- have listed ways to stand out using an online resume in order not to be screened out
- Describe an electronic resume
- Note the different between a print and electronic resume due to ASCII text format
- Review the keyword emphasis
- Discuss formatting tips for electronic resumes
- Transmitting electronic resumes
- Attendance 95% or above