Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address the current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned to identify and utilize community resources
- have explored traditional and current ways of networking
- have understood how to develop a pro-active and strategic plan for job seeking and retention
- have discussed ways to stay energized and motivated
- Developing a pro-active and strategic plan
- Networking for success
- Tapping community resources
- Staying energized and motivated
- Attendance 95% or above