Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address the current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Have explored volunteering, work and life experience, work histories and/or resumes to discover past accomplishments
- Have translated these into today's terms to meet marketplace need
- Have learned techniques to communicate strengths, skills, abilities and individual stories to others
- Have constructed job winning answers to interview questions
- Introductions and overview of class
- Exploring and talking about strengths, skills, abilities and accomplishments
- Weaving together work histories, life experiences, resumes
- Preparing successful answers to interview questions
- Questions and answers and evaluations
- Attendance 95% or above
- Prepare to Ace the Interview - HRD-3001BU2