Posting Job Opportunities
If you’d like to offer a paid Work-Based Learning opportunity to a Wake Tech student, please contact Kathy Frederick, Work-Based Learning Director, to create a company profile in our online job board, College Central Network (CCN). Once your employer account is approved, you’ll be able to post opportunities, along with instructions for how interested students can contact you to apply for the position.
For more information, contact Kathy Frederick Work-Based Learning Director.
Benefits of Hiring Work-Based Learning Students:
- Accessible and available pool of workers
- Reduced recruitment and training costs
- Opportunity to observe and evaluate potential employees
- Ability to increase staff diversity
- Support for workforce development
- Positive impact on the community