|Item - Tuition and Fees for PBT 100 and PBT 101||Cost/Student|
|Tuition & Costs|
|PBT 100 & PBT 101 (9 credit hours)|
|PSY 118 (3 credit hours)|
|Student Activity Fee||$35.00|
|Campus Access Fee (1 term x $5 per vehicle)||$5.00|
|Computer Technology Fee ($3.00/credit hour)||$24.00-36.00|
|Professional Liability Insurance
Note: Mandatory for Health Sciences Students
|Health Sciences Program Expenses|
|Criminal Background Check||$38.00|
|CPR Class (or current certification)||$75.00 (approx.)|
|Physical Examination (costs vary)||$50.00-$200.00|
|Additional immunizations as needed||varies|
|National Certification Exam Application||$135.00|
- Because this is a one-semester certificate program, students are not eligible to receive most kinds of financial aid such as the Pell grant.
- Clinical Expenses –
- You may be assigned any of the clinical sites for the program. You may have additional personal transportation costs if driving to Chapel Hill, Durham or Roxboro. At some of the clinical sites, you may have to pay parking fees.
- Scrubs and comfortable closed toe and heel, liquid impermeable shoes.
- Students, who complete the program, are encouraged to apply for a national certification exam directly with the certifying agency. The exam costs approximately $100.00.
- All tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.