Wake Technical Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. The College also is accredited by a range to accrediting bodies that govern accreditation in different educational subject areas.
NOTE: If you are not a North Carolina resident but are considering a Wake Tech program that leads to licensure or certification, you must contact the licensing board in your state of residence before you begin the program. Students are responsible for clarifying licensure requirements in the state in which they live or intend to practice.
Documentation for Curriculum Programs
- Automotive Systems Technology Program
- Culinary Technology and Baking and Pastry A.A.S Degrees
- Dental Assisting Program
- Dental Hygiene Program
- Early Childhood Education Program
- Heavy Equipment and Transport Technology Program
- Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Laboratory Technology Self Study
- Phlebotomy Program
- Radiography Program
- Surgical Technology Program
** Surgical Technology Program accreditation status inactive
- Detention Officer's Certification