Wake Technical Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Wake Technical Community College.
Additionally, the College offers many programs that are accredited by various accrediting bodies that govern specific educational subject areas.
NOTE: If you are not a North Carolina resident but are considering a Wake Tech program that leads to licensure or certification, you must contact the licensing board in your state of residence before you begin the program. Students are responsible for clarifying licensure requirements in the state in which they live or intend to practice.
Documentation for Curriculum Programs
- Automotive Systems Technology Program
- Culinary Technology and Baking and Pastry A.A.S Degrees
- Dental Assisting Program
- Dental Hygiene Program
- Detention Officer's Certification
- Early Childhood Education Program
- Health and Fitness AAS Degree – CAAHEP Accreditation
- Heavy Equipment and Transport Technology Program
- Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pharmacy Technology Program
- Phlebotomy Program
- Radiography Program