Wake Technical Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees, diplomas and certificates.
Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about Wake Tech's accreditation.
Additionally, the college offers many programs that are accredited by various bodies that govern specific educational subject areas.
NOTE: If you are not a North Carolina resident but are considering a Wake Tech program that leads to licensure or certification, you must contact the licensing board in your state of residence before you begin the program. Students are responsible for clarifying licensure requirements in the state in which they live or intend to practice.
Documentation for Credit and Non-credit programs
- Automotive Systems Technology
- Basic Law Enforcement Training
- CALEA accreditation letter
- Culinary Technology and Baking and Pastry Arts
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Detention Officer certification
- Emergency Medical Sciences
- Health and Fitness Science
- Heavy Equipment and Transport Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- North Carolina Fire and Rescue Commission accreditation
- Pharmacy Technology