Cake Decorating 1: Beginning
Learn to level, tort, frost, and fill. This course will explore using all these techniques on cupcakes, round cakes, and square cakes. Campers will also gain experience using rolled fondant, buttercream frosting, creating different borders, and royal icing embroidery.
***The camp cost includes prebaked cakes, ingredients, and supplies needed for Cake Decorating. Campers will take their finished projects home.
*This course is open to all students without regard to sex.
|Campus / Location||Date(s)||Time||Register|
Western Wake Campus
|07/06 - 07/10||
Partial Scholarships are only Available for Select Camps.
See Scholarship Form for Scholarship Eligible Camps.
The scholarship application deadline is April 23, 2020.
Submit scholarship application and all required application documentation by email to Courtney Boney. For additional information about scholarships, contact Courtney Boney at [email protected]
- Recipients will be notified by May 7, 2020
- Scholarships are contingent upon seat availability in camp
- Registration for scholarship applicants and partial payments will be accepted after the notification date
- Applications that are submitted in without the necessary requirements as listed on the form will not be reviewed
How to Register
- Visit the Summer Camp Registration page to begin the registration and payment process.
Campers must provide their own lunch.
Lunch IS NOT Provided.
Camp Cancellation Policy
- Wake Tech reserves the right to cancel camp sessions because of insufficient enrollment or instructor availability, in which case a full refund will be given.
Registrants who cancel 10 calendar days or less before the camp starts will be refunded 75% of the registration fee. "No-shows" are responsible for the registration fee. No refunds will be given after the course begins. To change your registration information or drop out of a camp, submit a written request to the Workforce Continuing Education Registration & Records Office before the camp start date:
Wake Technical Community College
Workforce Continuing Education Registration & Records
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
For questions or more information about this camp, please contact Courtney Boney
at 919-334-1612 or [email protected]