- American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS) (light blue cords): Contact program director/club advisor.
- Honors Program (navy/gold cords): Contact program director.
- National Society of Leadership and Success – Sigma Alpha Phi (black/silver cords): Contact program director.
- National Technical Honor Society (purple and silver cords/tassel): Complete the online request form to participate in the chapter's group order.
- Phi Beta Lambda (yellow stoles): Contact program director.
- Phi Theta Kappa (gold stole/tassel): Sent via FedEx to the address on the student's file.
- SALUTE: National Veterans Honor Society (white stole): Contact program director, Patrick Tribble at [email protected].
- Service-Learning Program (green cords): Contact program director.
- Sigma Delta Mu, Spanish Honor Society(red/gold cords): Contact program director.
- Student Ambassadors (purple cords): Contact program director.
- Student Government Officers (red cords): Contact program director.
- Veteran students (red/white/blue cords): Contact VA Coordinator at 919-866-5301 or [email protected]
- WTCC Orientation Leaders - (navy/white cords): Contact Coordinator of New Student Orientation.
Arrange for special accommodations if you have a disability or if a guest who will be attending your commencement has a disability. Contact Disability Support Services: 919-866-5669 (Voice) or 919-324-1508 (Sorenson Video Phone) at least three weeks prior to the graduation ceremony.
Receiving My Certified Degree/Diploma/Certificate
Degrees and transcripts will not be released until all outstanding accounts have been cleared. If you have additional questions, contact the Registrar’s helpline at 919-866-5700.
Below are the time frames your certified credentials will be mailed out:
Fall 2021 degrees, diplomas, and certificates: Late February
Spring 2022 degrees, diplomas, and certificates: Late June
Summer 2022 degrees, diplomas, and certificates: Late September
What Are Your Future Plans?
Complete our brief FIRST DESTINATION OUTCOMES survey – you will receive a link via email – within 30 days of your completion date. Wake Tech is proud of its graduates and interested in their plans for the future! Contact [email protected] or call 919-866-5695 if you have questions about the survey – or if you would like assistance with your job search!
Need Help Finding a Job?
Students graduating from a curriculum program at Wake Technical Community College are eligible for assistance with the job search process. Please visit the Career Readiness and Employment Resources website for information on the services available.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION
Registrar Helpline 919-866-5700
Email [email protected]