|Order Your Cap & Gown||Fall||Spring|
|Pick Up Your Regalia (cap & gown)||Fall||Spring|
|Receive Updates and Reminders||Fall||Spring|
- Phi Theta Kappa (gold stole/tassel): Pick up with cap and gown.
- Honors Program (navy/gold cords): Contact program director.
- Service-Learning Program (green cords): Contact program director
- Phi Beta Lambda (yellow stoles): Contact program director.
- National Society of Leadership and Success – Sigma Alpha Phi (black/silver cords): Contact program director.
- Orientation Leaders - (navy/white cords): Contact Coordinator of New Student Orientation
- Student Government Officers (red cords): Contact program director.
- Student Ambassadors (purple cords): Contact program director.
- Sigma Delta Mu, Spanish Honor Society(red/gold cords): Contact program director.
- Veteran students (red/white/blue cords): Contact VA Coordinator at 919-866-5301 or [email protected].
- American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS) (light blue cords): Contact program director/club advisor.
Arrange for special accommodations if you have a disability or if a guest who will be attending your commencement has a disability. Contact Disability Support Services: 919-866-5669 (Voice) or 919-324-1508 (Sorenson Video Phone) before regalia pickup day.
Receiving My Certified Degree/Diploma/Certificate
Degrees and transcripts will not be released until all outstanding accounts have been cleared. If you have additional questions, contact the Registrar’s helpline at 919-866-5700.
Below are the dates your certified credentials will be available for pickup.
Summer 2019 degrees, diplomas, and certificates: September 16, 2019
Fall 2019 degrees, diplomas, and certificates: February 17, 2020
Spring 2020 degrees, diplomas, and certificates: TBA
Summer 2020 degrees, diplomas, and certificates: TBA
- Graduates will be reminded via their Wake Tech student email account
- Students are encouraged to pick up as soon as available
- Registration & Records Office
Southern Wake Campus
Student Services Building (Building L - 243A)
- Photo ID is required at time of pickup
What Are Your Future Plans?
Complete our brief FIRST DESTINATION OUTCOMES survey – you will receive a link via email – within 30 days of your completion date. Wake Tech is proud of its graduates and interested in their plans for the future! Contact [email protected] or call 919-866-5695 if you have questions about the survey – or if you would like assistance with your job search!
Need Help Finding a Job?
Students graduating from a curriculum program at Wake Technical Community College are eligible for assistance with the job search process. Please visit the Career Readiness and Employment Resources website for information on the services available.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION
Registrar Helpline 919-866-5700
Email [email protected]