- American Institute of Architecture Students (light blue cords): Contact program director/club advisor
- Honors program (navy/gold cords): Contact program director
- National Society of Leadership and Success/Sigma Alpha Phi (black/silver cords): Contact program director
- National Technical Honor Society (purple and silver cords/tassel): Complete the online request form to participate in the chapter's group order
- Phi Beta Lambda (yellow stoles): Contact program director
- Phi Theta Kappa (gold stole/tassel): Contact program director
- SALUTE: National Veterans Honor Society (white stole): Contact Patrick Tribble at [email protected]
- Service-learning program (green cords): Contact program director
- Sigma Delta Mu/Spanish Honor Society (red/gold cords): Contact program director
- Student Ambassadors (purple cords): Contact program director
- Student government officers (red cords): Contact program director
- Veteran students (red/white/blue cords): Contact Michael McLamb at 919-866-5301 or [email protected]
- Wake Tech orientation leaders (navy/white cords): Contact New Student Orientation coordinator
Disability Support Services
Arrange for special accommodations if you have a disability or if a guest who will be attending your commencement has a disability. Contact Disability Support Services at 919-866-5669 (voice) or 919-324-1508 (Sorenson video phone) at least three weeks prior to the graduation ceremony.
Receiving my certified degree, diploma or certificate
Degrees and transcripts will not be released until all outstanding accounts have been cleared. If you have additional questions, contact the Registrar's Office helpline at 919-866-5700.
Below are the time frames your certified credentials will be mailed out:
- Fall semester: Late February
- Spring semester: Late June
- Summer term: Late September
What are your future plans?
Complete the brief First Destination Outcomes survey – you will receive a link via email – within 30 days of your completion date. Wake Tech is proud of its graduates and interested in their plans for the future. Email [email protected] or call 919-866-5695 if you have questions about the survey or would like assistance with your job search. You can find information online about the services available from Wake Tech Career Services.