Plus 50 Lifelong Learning
Wake Tech's Plus 50 program offers courses such as yoga, dance, Spanish and scrapbooking. If you take a course at a location other than a Wake Tech campus, such as a senior center, you must register for the course at that specific location.
In addition to courses offered at various Wake Tech campuses and sites, we offer programs at senior centers, community and recreation sites throughout Wake County.
Partner sites and senior centers
Become an entrepreneur
You may have dreamed of starting a business or turning hobbies or volunteer work into a money-making operation. Wake Tech's Small Business Center and Entrepreneurship Initiatives programs have resources to help get you started. Talk with an SBC advisor in a free, confidential session any time questions arise.
Retired to re-hired
Going back into the workforce can be daunting: You may wonder about your tech skills or generation gaps in the workplace – or you may be seeing a challenge you haven't identified yet. Wake Tech's Career Transitions Forum is a great place to start. This unique, weekly series of lectures and networking activities brings professionals together to share ideas and experience in a supportive environment.
Course details and registration information
- Learn time tested principals for a variety of financial situations
- Receive the latest facts and figures on retirement planning
- See a number of financial concepts and acquire sound information
- Define and Create Your Retirement
- Assess the Costs
- Evaluate Sources of Income
- Invest for the Future
- Protect Your Health and Wealth
- Receive Funds from Retirement Plans
- Manage Your Estate Distribution
- Attendance 100%