Skills Training for Job Seekers (HRD)
ENHANCE YOUR RESUME, MARKET YOURSELF, EXPLORE A NEW CAREER
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned to write an effective and compatible resume for online applications.
- have learned job search strategies.
- have learned to leverage social media with an emphasis on the resources available through LinkedIn.
- have learned different types of interviews and how to effectively communicate your strengths and skills.
- have learned information on personal credit management.
- have learned information on the requirements for security clearances.
- Module 1 - Resume writing and compatible resumes for online applications
- Module 2 - Use of key words and phrases for the IT industry
- Module 3 - Use of social media with an emphasis on leveraging LinkedIn to network and connect with recruiters and employers
- Module 4 - Interviewing skills
- Module 5 - Understanding personal credit management and its effects on employment
- Module 6 - Understanding the security clearance process and its requirements
- Attendance 95% or above