Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address the current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- understand the importance of self-assessment;
- examine career interests, skills, and values;
- assess strengths and skills;
- make informed career decisions utilizing comprehensive career tools and resources;
- gain knowledge of career and educational options;
- navigate local, statewide, and national industry data and resources;
- set career goals and an action plan.
- Topics in the lab will vary and directly address students’ interests and needs. Each session will include introductions and a brief individual lab overview of any of the following:
• Career exploration
• Self-assessment (interests, skills, and values)
• Goal setting
• Transferable work skills
• Informational interviewing
• Action planning
- Attendance 100%