Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address the current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned common mistakes found on resumes.
- have learned the best way to present information on a resume.
- have learned to edit their own resume.
- Module 1 - Resume Purpose
- Module 2 - Resume Pitfalls
- Module 3 - Resume Edits
- Attendance 95% or above
- Work Histories, Resumes and Applications - HRD-3001AF2
- Make Your Resume Work for You - HRD-3001AL2
- Beat the Applicant Tracking System and Get Your Resume Noticed - HRD-3001AV2