Service Industry Training
Course Details & Registration Information
- Upon successful completion of the course students will be certified to operate a swimming pool and/or spa in accordance with National requirements. Additional local or state certifications may be required.
- Pool and Spa Management,Water Contamination,Water Disinfection,Water Balance,Local/State Regulations and Guidelines,Essential Calculations, Chemical Testing,Chemical Feed and Control,Water Circulation
- Pool and Spa Filtration,Heating and Air Circulation,Span and Therapy Operations, Facility Safety, Keeping Records, Maintenance Systems,Troubleshooting, and facility renovation/design. Review before exams.
- Certified Pool/Spa Operator® Certification Program.
- Attendance 100%
- Student must get a score of 45/60 to pass.
- Pool Maintenance
- Pool Attendant
- Pool &Spa Managers