Service Industry Training
Course Details & Registration Information
- have understood the essential facts so you can knowledgeably converse with clients on the complexities of canine reproduction.
- have understood the hormonal cycle of the female dog in depth.
- have understood candidates for a breeding program need to be assessed not only for conformation, but also for health.
- Lesson 01 - Prebreeding Assessment and Management
- Lesson 02 - Female Reproductive Anatomy and Disorders
- Lesson 03 - Male Reproductive Anatomy and Disorders
- Lesson 04 - The Reproductive Cycle and When to Breed
- Lesson 05 - Natural Breeding and Artificial Insemination
- Lesson 06 - Reasons for Female Infertility: Uterine and Ovarian Disorders
- Lesson 07 - Reasons for Female Infertility: Effects of Abnormal Estrous Cycles
- Lesson 08 - Reasons for Male Infertility
- Lesson 09 - Pregnancy Diagnosis and Care
- Lesson 10 - Whelping: Normal and Assisted (Including Cesarean)
- Lesson 11 - Postpartum Disease
- Lesson 12 - Neonatal Care: Birth to Six Months
• One of the following browsers:
o Mozilla Firefox
o Microsoft Internet Explorer (9.0 or above)
o Google Chrome
• Adobe PDF plug-in (a free download obtained at Adobe.com .)
The only other requirement is an interest in responsible breeding practices that promote the health of breeding dogs and their puppies.
- Attendance 80% or above
- Students must pass 10 quizzes with 70% or better or the final exam with 70% or better.