Financial Assistance and Employment
Wake Tech Workforce Continuing Education Career Pathways Program, scholarships and support services
If you are interested in supportive services, financial assistance or would like to discuss course and career options, please contact:
Career Pathways Program
Keith Cox, Career Coach
For non-credit student support services or to see if you qualify for financial assistance, contact the Career Pathways Program & Student Resources.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with you!
Carolina Meadows Scholars Program
Earn up to $2500 in tuition assistance
Carolina Meadows has immediate openings
for full- and part-time positions. After
one year, employees qualify for up to $2500
yearly for courses, continuing education
units, seminars and licensing tests at any
approved educational institution.
Carolina Meadows is the South’s premier continuing care retirement community for independent, active senior adults. The community features a full slate of recreational activities, five dining facilities, a golf course, comprehensive on-campus medical care and extensive continuing education opportunities
5834 Faringdon Pl. #100
Raleigh, NC 27609
Seeking CNA's, LPN's and RN's for full or part time positions in Raleigh and surrounding areas.
Mission Medstaff offers:
- Heath/medical/dental/vision benefits for full time employees
- Free SIM Lab Training/Hi-Tech nurse training/JACHO
- Earned paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible scheduling - will ing to work around schedules
- Quest for the best/lucrative employee referral bonuses
- Full and part time available
Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is looking for experienced, compassionate and dependable CNAs to assist our clients with the activities of daily living in their homes.
Please log into: https://hcanc.clearcareonline.com/apply/to complete our online application.
Requirements of Employment
- Criminal background checks through SBI and FBI
- Motor vehicle record checks
- Valid NC Drivers License
- Minimum 2 years experience in a facility or with another homecare company
- Personal and professional reference checks
- Pre-employment and random drug testing
- TB tests as required by the State of North Carolina
- Efficiency in CNA skills
Job training, flexible schedule, 410K benefits, work close to home, new friends, personal satisfaction, become a member of a team.
Homewatch Care Givers
Wake County Office
1210 SE Maynard Rd. Ste 202
Cary, NC 27511
Orange, Durham & Chatham County Offices
101 Cosgrove Ave. Ste 120
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
We are looking for CNA, Caregivers and Personal Aides to join our growing team and help to bring our unique care philosophy to life. HWCG offers you flexible hours, incentive programs and ongoing training.
- Nurse Aide Certification is preferred but not required
- The right attitude, a willingness to work and a true desire to help others is important
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license or State ID
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must have a recent TB test
300 Kildaire Woods Drive
Cary, NC 27511
Job applicants needed for growing assisted Living community in Cary.
FT and PT or on call Med Techs. Supervisor-In-Charge and CNAs are needed.
Send resumes to [email protected] or apply in person.
Falls River Assisted Living
1110 Falls River Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27614
Contact: Kera Brown, Health and Wellness Director
Currently has openings for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift CNAs and Med Techs.
Full and part time positions available.
Nurse Care of NC
Find positions at nursecarenc.com/careers
Upload your resume and finish your application online
Call 919-309-4333 and ask to speak to a Talent Team Member
Our caregivers (RNs, LPNs and CNAs) have the flexibility to create their own schedules. Not only that, but it is up to you what type of environment you want to work in.
Opening March 2017!
3434 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518
Monday-Friday 6:30am to 6:00pm
We provide medical, personal and memory care to adults in a safe and engaging environment.
Staffed with RNs, LPNs, and CNAs.
Universal Health Care – North Raleigh
5201 Clarks Fork Drive
Raleigh, NC 27612
Now hiring CNA I and LPN
We are a 132-bed skilled nursing facility that includes the recent addition of a state-of-the-art 20 bed rehabilitation suite. We are currently looking to expand our caregiver staff. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Employees have the opportunity to utilize full-time benefits and great work environment. Please call or visit us if you are interested or have any questions.
Staffing Health Agency
Hiring Certified Nursing Assistants
- Open to CNA I, CNA II and PNA applicants
- Must have an acceptable background check
- Excellent communication skills, self motivated, hard working and adaptable to change
- Should be caring and have a positive work attitude
Please call 919-784-9218
Family First Personal Care, LLC
1135 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27511
Email: [email protected]
To be the trusted leader in caring for people and enhancing health.
Home Care Services:
- In-Home Aide
Services Areas: Chatham, Cumberland, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Harnett, Hoke, Johnston, Lee, Moore, Nash, Orange, Robeson, Sampson, Scotland, Wake and Wilson counties.
Accessible Home Care of Mid Carolina
8315 Six Forks Road, Suite 101, Raleigh, NC 27615
Contact person: Ronise Livingston
The CNA will provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living to the home support of our clients in a manner that meets or exceeds state, federal, and agency expectations, under the guidance and supervision of services. All services will be rendered in accordance to the client’s care plan.
- Current TB test results and CPR Certification.
- Maintain a current listing with the North Carolina Nurse Registry as a Nurse Aide.
- Valid driver's license, current auto insurance, personal means of transportation, and a safe driving record.
- Must have completed an approved Nurse Aide I training program.
- Have a compassionate and helping attitude towards the care of the sick and elderly.
- Demonstrates maturity and proficiency in performing the necessary job duties.
- Must have a good work experience history in nursing, patient care, or related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience
- Ability to read, write, and follow instructions.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Dependable, trustworthy, and personable individual
- Ability to perform task involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and/or standing.
- Visual and hearing ability necessary to comprehend written/verbal communication.
- Ability to handle stress.
The following are Essential Job Functions that must be safely performed with or without reasonable accommodation without posing direct threat to client(s) or self:
- Provide and/or assist with activities of daily living such as grooming, oral hygiene, bath/shower, and feeding and incontinence care. Maintain the personal environment (i.e.: linen, clothing, dishes within the home)
We Are Currently Looking For Part-time Aides in the following areas:
- Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Durham, and surrounding areas.
To apply, please call our office to schedule an interview at (919) 896-7679.
Resources for Seniors
1110 Navaho Drive, Fourth Floor
Raleigh, NC 27609
Really love working with people?
Forever dreaming of a job assisting people over the age of 60?
Seeking a job that has weekends and holidays off?
- You will be eligible for full benefits at 30 hours per week
- We pay for mileage
- You will only work within Wake County
If this job has your name all over it, please contact:
Lorri Brill-Hickson, RN
Fax your resume to: 919-872-9574 Attention: Lorri
RFS is an EOE M/F/D/V
Right at Home of Wake County
2500 Blue Ridge Road Suite 312
Raleigh, NC 27607
Right at Home is seeking qualified candidates who want a meaningful career in caring, take pride in a job well done and are willing to work together to accomplish our mission: Improving the quality of life for those we serve.
We are looking for the following positions and skills to help us succeed.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
PCA (Personal Care Assistant)
Right at Home can work with the demands of your personal life.
Other benefits of working for the Right Team include:
- Competitive Wages
- Health Care Benefits
- Full Time Employment
- Flexible Schedules
- 3 to 12 Hour Shifts
- RAH University Training
- HERO Rewards Program
Aware Senior Care
Email: [email protected]
Now hiring for the following positions:
- CNAs and PCAs for seniors 8-12 hour shifts
All days Raleigh/Cary
- Caregiving for seniors Short Shifts PCA or CNA
- Personal caregiving for seniors afternoons
and evenings 7days a week Raleigh, NC
Affordable Family Care Services, Inc.
We are seeking individuals who are:
- Must be an NC Certified CNA
- Must have verifiable work history (at least 3 professional references)
- Must be able to transport client in your car
Pay starts at $9.25 and up (based on experience)
Apply at www.afcsnc.com (click on Join Our Team and click on the link below it)
Comfort Keepers is Hiring Caregivers!
Call for more information and apply online today!!
1616 Evans Road
Cary, NC 27513
We have several openings for quality CNAs and PCAs to accommodate continued growth in the Wake County area (Raleigh, Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Wake Forest, Holly Springs).
Comfort Keepers provides interactive and compassionate in-home care that makes a difference in the lives of seniors and other adults.
What we offer our caregivers:
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay Rates
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Referral Bonus
- On-call Staff Assistance
Caring Senior Service Caregivers
Caring Senior Service Caregivers are truly valued and make a difference in the lives of our clients each and every day. We have an established reputation for providing quality care!
Apply here, or call us today!
- Must be a CNA in the State of NC in good standing
- 3 verifiable professional caregiving references
- 3 verifiable personal references
- Pass a drug test
- Criminal Free Past (CSS background checks all applicants)
- Current TB test
- Valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Working Cell Phone
- CNA/CPR/First Aid Certificates
8360 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
Join our team of compassionate CAREGivers who encourage, stimulate and assist our senior clients enabling them to remain in their homes as long as possible. Be matched to work one on one with a few seniors. Use your caregiving and homemaking skills and receive personal satisfaction.
- No experience or medical skills necessary
- Flexible scheduling
- Training provided
- Very rewarding
Saber Healthcare Group
Caring for Life
Gabriel Manor Assisted Living:
Looking to Hire:
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Med Techs
Please contact the Administrative Assistant:
919-359-3878 for more details or come visit us and fill out an application.
84 Johnson Estate Road
Clayton, NC 27520
Serving the Triangle and surrounding areas.
CNA and RN positions
By joining the Kennedy Care Team you can provide...compassionate, professional, personal one on one family care.
Kennedy Care is a 24/7 home care agency actively looking for passionate, dedicated CNAs and RNs to join our growing dynamic team.
Please call: 919-462-7003
Or apply online at kennedycare.com
Sunrise of Raleigh
4801 Edwards Mill Road
Raleigh, NC 27612
Hiring managers will be interviewing for the following positions:
- Certified Nursing Assistant
Sunrise is one of the largest senior living operators in the United States and Canada with more than 30,000 Sunrise team members who experience a unique, challenging and rewarding work environment, where it's not just about doing good work, it's about doing work that's good.
Omega Healthcare Services, LLC
2609 Atlantic Avenue Suite 211-C
Raleigh, NC 27604
"Our caregivers want more than a job; they want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care."
Proudly Serving: Alamance, Chatham, Durham, Granville, Harnett, Johnston, Lee, Nash, Orange, Person, Vance, Wake, Warren, Wilson and Wayne counties.
- In-Home/Live-in Aide
- 24 hrs/7 days a week service
- Sitter Services
- In-Home Respite Care
- Companion Care
- Personal Care Services/ADL
- Medication Reminding
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry Service
- Meal Preparation
- Medical Transportation
Maxim Healthcare Services
5510 Six Forks Rd. Suite 125
Raleigh, NC 27609
Contact: Ty Holmes
Habilitation Technician/CNA's Needed! We are hiring!
- Clean background and motor vehicle report
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers' license
- At least 18 years of age
- CPR and First Aid Certifications (offered through our office by certified trainers)
- TB skin test
- Completion of in-house training
(Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status)
This web page lists notices about employment opportunities for graduates or students of Wake Tech’s Nurse Aide programs and other nurse aides, as we receive them from local employers. Wake Tech and the Nurse Aide Department are not responsible for the content of those notices and do not guarantee that they will result in employment.