Workforce Continuing Education Endowment Funds
BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING:
Career Pathways Program & Student Resources will only consider an applicant who has either registered for an approved course or is willing to register for an approved course immediately upon award.
Email the Career Pathways Program & Student Resources or call 919-866-5853.
- A Career Pathways Program scholarship requires active participation in the Workforce Continuing Education Career Pathways Program & Student Resources.
- Scholarships are granted awards and do not require repayment unless the terms of the scholarship are violated.
- All scholarships are competitive and awards are made based on established scholarship criteria.
- The applicant must meet the training program eligibility.
- Applications are evaluated by Career Pathways Program & Student Resources staff.
- Numerical scores will be assigned to each criteria based on several factors to include, but not limited to, financial need, employment status, veteran status, and stated career objective.
- Career Pathway Program & Student Resources scholarships are awarded based on the applicant's overall score and the scholarship's criteria.