The BioNetwork Capstone Center provides affordable, high-quality, hands-on training in biotechnology, biomanufacturing, and biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical operations in a simulated industrial (cGMP) environment.
The Capstone Center is situated in the Golden LEAF Biomanufacturing Training and Education Center (BTEC) at North Carolina State University Centennial Campus. It provides a training environment that mirrors a biomanufacturing plant facility with state-of-the-art classrooms, industrial-grade equipment laboratories, and a certified cleanroom suite.
Industry-recognized credential: BioNetwork Capstone Certificates
Complete in: 12 months or less
Course Details & Registration Information
- Demonstrate the ability to gown aseptically without critical technique failures.
- Illustrate that they are able to meet the microbial contamination limits while gowning.
- Aseptic gowning
- Sterile gloving
- Environmental monitoring and microbial detection
- Gowning and environmental monitoring
- Attendance 95% or above
- Successful gowning attempt (gown remains sterile) as determined by environmental monitoring.
- Manufacturing Associate
- Process Development Associate
- Biomanufacturing Associate
- Aseptic Processing Level I - SEF-79964
- Aseptic Processing Level II - SEF-79974
- Biowork: Process Technician - BTC-3200A7
- Elements of Current Good Manufacturing Practices in Biomanufacturing Processes - SEF-79524
- Fundamentals of Validation - SEF-165CL
- Good Documentation Practices and Data Integrity - SEF-211CL