Three-Wheeled Motorcycle Training
Three Wheel Motorcycle Basic Motorcycle Rider CourseCSP-4000JD2
Need to enhance your 3-wheel motorcycle riding skills? This is a basic, entry-level, learn-to-ride 3-wheel motorcycle training and education course. It provides the same fundamental skills as the MSF Basic RiderCourse, but on 3-wheel, 3-track motorcycles (not sidecars). Ride...
- Students must be at least 16 years old
- Students under 18 must have a signed waiver form from parent or guardian.
What to bring
- Your personal DOT-approved helmet (some loaner helmets are available)
- Eye protection, such as sunglasses
- Long-sleeved shirt and denim or other heavy material pants should be worn. Sleeves must be kept down at all times, per Motorcycle Safety Foundation rules.
- Over-the-ankle boots
- Full-finger gloves
- Rain gear (if needed). Class is held rain or shine.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed on the motorcycle range.
- If you have a schedule conflict, please email [email protected] or contact Can-Am 48 hours prior to the class date at 855-226-2646 to reschedule. Can-Am has a no refund policy.
- Our certified rider/coaches are authorized to remove anyone from the course who might pose a danger to themselves or others.
- No visitors are allowed on the range. Please do not invite anyone to come and watch, especially minors.