- Sugar cookie
- Scooped ice cream
- Fruit compote
- Scoop ice cream onto cookie and place in freezer.
- Make meringue: whip 3 egg whites with2/3 cup sugar till shaving cream consistency.
- Cover ice cream with meringue and place back in freezer till ready to serve.
- Remove from freezer and torch meringue till golden all over.
- Spoon on fruit compote and add sparkler.
Compote: strawberries, raspberries and blueberries mixed together with a spoonful of sugar and orange juice
- Light sparkler and enjoy!