Submitting a FAFSA
You may choose any of these three methods to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):
- Apply online at www.FAFSA.ed.gov or
- Fill out the form in the myStudentAid mobile app, available on the AppStore (iOS) or Google Play (Android) or
- Complete and mail a FAFSA http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/options.htm or
- Request a paper FAFSA by calling us at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or 319-337-5665.
If you are hearing impaired, please contact the TTY line at 1-800-730-8913.
- What’s an FSA ID and Why Do I Need One?
- How to Create an FSA ID? (Video)