Make an Appointment for Placement Testing
PLEASE NOTE: Due to campus closure and current online operations the 10 year limit has been removed to allow placement for all GPAs from a US high school, regardless of graduation year.
GED and Adult High School applicants will be admitted and placed into transition courses upon receipt of transcript.
For applicants who need the ESL (English as a Second Language) test please email your testing request to [email protected].
- Wake Tech administers the RISE Placement Test
- Be sure to review prior to testing.
- Arrive 30 minutes early to allow for parking.
- No personal calculators are allowed. A calculator will be provided for you.
- No children are allowed in the testing center.
- When you register for a test session you are reserving a computer. We will determine which sections of the test you need when you arrive for your appointment.
Make an Appointment
Check to see if you are exempt, BEFORE registering to take a test.
Select a campus below where you would like to take the placement test