CCP students cannot attend New Student Orientation for the college. Admitted Career and College Promise (CCP) students are eligible to attend CCP New Student Orientation. You will receive an acceptance letter and email notifying you of your admission. During the orientation session we will do the following:
- Review CCP program expectations and tips to success
- Review campus resources
- Distribute registration information
- Complete student account activation
- Obtain student IDs and parking decals (if available)
- Take a campus tour (if available)
Students will receive registration information, including their Course Selection Form, at orientation. This is the form that you must submit in order to be registered for your courses. CCP students cannot register themselves online. Instructions will be provided regarding the completion and submission of the registration form during orientation.
If you have questions about whether or not your application has been processed so that you can attend orientation, please feel free to contact CCP staff at [email protected] .