Important dates for new, continuing and high school graduating students will be posted each term by the end of September and February. Please check back during those months for new dates. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
New Student Enrollment Paperwork
Begin accepting paperwork for summer/fall 2019 enrollment: February 18, 2019 (we do not accept early paperwork)
Begin accepting paperwork for spring 2020 enrollment: September 16, 2019 (we do not accept early paperwork)
Information Sessions End
- The last information session for summer 2019 enrollment- March 14, 2019. The last information session for fall 2019 enrollment- TBD. If you do not attend an information session by this date, you will need to attend a session for enrollment during the next term.
New Student Packet Deadline
- Deadline for summer 2019 enrollment packets: March 21, 2019
- Deadline for fall 2019 enrollment packets: May 22, 2019
- Deadline for placement testing: June 28, 2019
Dates for Summer 2019 Enrollment Cycle
- New students- submit course selection form for registration: beginning TBD for any class taken in summer 2019.
- View your schedule in WebAdvisor-TBD (NOTE: you must log in to see your schedule on or after the date provided. There will be no other alert to do so.) If you do not see scheduled courses, that means you were not able to be registered, and you should contact CCP staff at [email protected], visit open lab or visit during CCP advising times.
- Add forms for schedule adjustments will be accepted-TBD. Remember, you have the ability to drop classes on your own by logging into WebAdvisor; CCP staff will not drop you. If you drop yourself, there is no guarantee that you can be added back.
Continuing students must complete an EV form and Course Selection form each term to remain enrolled. Also, continuing students must submit an updated high school transcript. More Information
Information for summer enrollment is below. Information for fall enrollment will be posted in May after summer classes begin.
- Watch Wake Tech and personal email for summer 2019 enrollment info- beginning the week of March 25, 2019. Check every folder in your WTCC email for this email. Forms are edited each year. Please make sure you use the current forms. If you do not receive the emailed forms, they are available on the Continuing CCP Students tab on the CCP webpage, or you can visit the admissions office on campus to receive these. New this cycle will be a Registration Date Guide to help you monitor your course registration.
- Return EV form, updated high school transcript and Course Selection forms beginning - April 8, 2019 until 3pm on May 20,2019 for any class you would like for summer 2019. Return these items to [email protected] or in person at Southern Wake Campus, Scott Northern Wake Campus or RTP admissions office. You must submit an EV form and updated high school transcript for each term you attend, so it is best to do the summer and fall EV forms at the same time for those enrollment cycles. If you email your form, a non-PDF attached file is preferred.
- View your schedule in WebAdvisor- after 5:00 p.m. beginning on April 16, 2019. Refer to the Registration Date Guide for when you can view your schedule based on when you submitted your course selection form. (NOTE: you must log in to see your schedule on or after the date provided. There will be no other alert to do so.) If you do not see scheduled courses and it is on or after the date provided on the Registration Date Guide, that means you were not able to be registered, and you should contact CCP staff at [email protected], visit Registration Open Lab or visit during CCP advising hours.
- Add forms for schedule adjustments will not be accepted until 4/23/19 for summer courses. Refer to the Registration Date Guide for dates by which you will be registered based on the date you return your form. Remember, you have the ability to drop classes on your own by logging into WebAdvisor; CCP staff will not drop you. If you drop yourself, there is no guarantee that you can be added back. If you are completing your pathway and need some adjustment, please see CCP staff during CCP advising times for immediate needs.
- Monitor your schedule often, especially as we approach the start of a term. Sometimes classes are closed and you will need to add another class. Contact CCP staff immediately if you notice a problem with your schedule.
Students who will be graduating and plan to attend Wake Tech as a regular, traditional student MUST complete an online application to do so. Please complete this application as soon as possible by visiting admissions.waketech.edu. The sooner you complete it, the sooner you will be able to be admitted and registered for classes. More Information
- Please email [email protected] with your name, Wake Tech ID number, and your expected graduation date to let us know that you plan to attend as a regular student. This step is crucial so that we can manage your student record to allow you to register in a timely manner. Failure to notify us of your graduation may result in delayed registration. As a regular student you will register for your own classes. If you have issues with registration, please email [email protected].
- Mid-Year graduates: email [email protected] to notify us of your expected graduation by November 1 each year.
- May graduates: email [email protected] to notify us of your expected graduation by April 15 each year.
- June graduates: email [email protected] to notify us of your expected graduation by May 1 each year.