CCP Students Graduating High School
If you are a high school senior participating in Career & College Promise who will be graduating in the current academic year and you plan to attend Wake Tech as a traditional student after graduation, please follow these steps:
- Apply: Complete the Wake Tech online application for the term you will become a regular student, and complete all steps to admission as a regular student, including residency determination and applying for financial aid.
- Check admission status: If you have not been admitted as a regular student for your term, email [email protected] to find out what you need to do to be admitted. You can also visit the Admissions Office on Southern Wake Campus or Scott Northern Wake Campus.
- Request final high school transcript: Remember to send an updated transcript when you apply, as well as a final, official high school transcript once you have graduated.
- Meet with a Wake Tech academic advisor: This step must be completed prior to registering for classes. Please review with them the courses you have taken as a part of the CCP program.
- Attend CCP Transition Day: For more information about this, email [email protected].
- Complete e-Learning: If you plan to take an online class, you must complete the e-Learning Intro before you can attend.
- Register: You will be registering yourself for classes as a regular student. If you need assistance, contact the Registrar's Office.
NOTE: Graduating CCP students who are forgoing the Summer term and enrolling for the Fall semester as traditional students will register for courses beginning April 21, 2022. Students will need to schedule a virtual appointment or email [email protected] to have their registration hold released.
- Purchase texts and attend class: Welcome to Wake Tech – again!
Visit the Important Dates tab for more information and important dates, especially if you will be graduating early in the academic year (before June).
Need help? Visit Admissions on the Southern Wake, Scott Northern Wake or RTP campuses.