CCP Continuing Students
Remember, to remain eligible to continue in the program you must continue to make progress towards high school graduation and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA in college coursework after completing two courses.
If you are continuing in the CCP program, please follow the steps below:
- Continuing CCP students will be sent an email notification to their Wake Tech email account each term when it is time to register for classes for the upcoming term. These emails are sent in October, March, and May each academic year.
- Visit with CCP staff during posted CCP Advising Hours for assistance with course selection if needed. You can also visit with CCP staff during Registration Open Lab if you need assistance
- Submit an updated Eligibility Verification (EV) form and an updated high school transcript each term you wish to be enrolled in classes via CCP. Please see the Frequently Asked Questions tab for how to set up your transcript. The EV form is edited annually. Please make sure you complete the current form that will be emailed to you each term. You should receive an email each term with this form included. Forms are also available in the admissions office on RTP, Scott Northern Wake Campus and Southern Wake Campus. A non-PDF attached file is preferred. Links to forms are also below.
- Submit a Course Selection form each term listing the courses for which you would like to be registered. Forms can be submitted by email at [email protected] or in person at the admissions office on RTP, Scott Northern Wake and Southern Wake Campus only. You should be emailed the form each term, and it is provided as a link on the page. They are also available in the admissions office on RTP, Scott Northern Wake or Southern Wake Campus.
- Confirm your semester schedule on the designated date by logging into WebAdvisor/Self-Service. Visit the Registration Date Guide linked below for more information on this date. An updated EV form, Course Selection form and an updated high school transcript must be submitted in order to be registered for classes.
- Drop or withdraw from any courses which you would like to drop by logging into WebAdvisor/Self-Service and following the steps provided by Registration and Student Records.
Add any desired classes to your schedule by submitting a new Course Selection form. Links to the forms are below. Forms can be submitted by email at [email protected] or in person at the admissions office on RTP, Scott Northern Wake or Southern Wake Campus only.
Please see the Important Dates tab for the date to submit this form each term.