CCP Continuing Students
Remember, to remain eligible to continue in the program you must continue to make progress towards high school graduation and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA in college coursework after completing two courses.
If you are continuing in the CCP program, please follow the steps below:
- Continuing CCP students will be sent an email notification to their Wake Tech email account each term when it is time to register for classes for the upcoming term. These emails are sent in October, March, and May each academic year.
- Visit with CCP staff during posted CCP Advising Hours for assistance with course selection if needed.
- Submit an updated Eligibility Verification (EV) form and an updated high school transcript each term you wish to be enrolled in classes via CCP. Please see the Frequently Asked Questions tab for how to set up your transcript. The EV form is edited annually. Please make sure you complete the current form that will be emailed to you each term. You should receive an email each term with this form included. Forms are also available in the admissions office on Northern Campus and Southern Campus. A non-PDF attached file is preferred. Links to these forms are also below.
- Submit a Course Selection form each term listing the courses for which you would like to be registered. Forms can be submitted by email at [email protected] or in person at the admissions office on Southern Wake Campus or Northern Wake Campus only. You should be emailed the form each term. They are also available in the admissions office on Northern Campus or Southern Campus.
- Confirm your semester schedule on the designated date by logging into WebAdvisor/Self-Service. Visit the Important Dates tab for more information on this date.
- Drop or withdraw from any courses which you would like to drop by logging into WebAdvisor/Self-Service and following the steps provided by Registration and Student Records.
Add any desired classes to your schedule by submitting a CCP Course Add Form. Forms can be submitted by email at [email protected] or in person at the admissions office on Southern Wake Campus or Northern Wake Campus only. You can request the form by emailing [email protected]. Please see the Important Dates tab for the date to submit this form each term.