CCP students work closely with CCP staff to be registered for courses that are within the students’ chosen pathway(s). If you are unsure of your pathway or the courses in it, please log in to Self-Service for assistance. If you need to change your pathway, please contact CCP staff, [email protected].
Remember, to remain eligible to continue in the program you must continue to make progress towards high school graduation and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA in college coursework after completing two courses.
If you are continuing in the CCP program, please follow the steps below:
- Continuing CCP students will be sent an email notification to their Wake Tech email account each term when it is time to register for classes for the upcoming term. These emails are sent in October, March, and May each academic year.
- Visit with CCP staff during posted CCP Advising Hours for assistance with course selection if needed. You can also visit with CCP staff during Registration Open Lab if you need assistance
- Submit an updated Eligibility Verification (EV) form and an updated high school transcript each term you wish to be enrolled in classes via CCP. Please see the Frequently Asked Questions tab for how to set up your transcript. The EV form is edited annually. You should receive an email each term with this form included. Forms are also provided below and are available in the admissions office on RTP, Scott Northern Wake Campus and Southern Wake Campus.
- Submit a Course Selection form each term listing the courses for which you would like to be registered. See Important Dates for information on when to submit your forms. Submit by email at [email protected] or in person at the admissions office on RTP, Scott Northern Wake and Southern Wake Campus only. Forms are provided as a link on the page (below). They are also available in the admissions office on RTP, Scott Northern Wake or Southern Wake Campus.
- Confirm your semester schedule on the designated date by logging into WebAdvisor/Self-Service. Visit Important Dates for more information on this date. An updated EV form, Course Selection form and an updated high school transcript must be submitted in order to be registered for classes.
- Drop or withdraw from any courses which you would like to drop by logging into WebAdvisor/Self-Service and following the steps provided by Registration and Student Records.
New students must be admitted in order to be registered for classes. Steps to enrolling . Keep in mind that CCP staff must register CCP students.
After being admitted in your pathway:
Step 1. Attend CCP New Student Orientation and/or CCP Registration Open Lab for information on registration.
Step 2. Submit a completed course selection form to request classes. Requesting a class does not guarantee a seat. The date to begin submitting course requests will be provided at CCP New Student Orientation and Registration Open Lab.
Step. 3 Students can return course selection forms up until 3:00 PM on the last day to add a class for a term.
Add any desired classes to your schedule by submitting a new Course Selection form. Links to the forms are below. Forms can be submitted by email at [email protected] or in person at the admissions office on RTP, Scott Northern Wake or Southern Wake Campus only.
Please see the Important Dates tab for when to submit this form each term.