COVID-19 Campus Protocols
As COVID-19 continues to exist in the community, it is more important than ever to follow strict protocols to ensure the health and safety of the campus community. If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, please do not come to campus, but seek medical care. If you are exposed to the virus or test positive, follow the protocols below.
If you test positive (Isolate)
Regardless of vaccination status
- Isolate from others for five full days after your symptoms start or you test positive.
- If you have no symptoms, or your symptoms improve after five days and you have no fever without the use of fever-reducing medication, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask for additional five days.
- If you have a fever, continue to isolate until your fever resolves.
Negative test with symptoms
- Isolate for five days and wear a mask for an additional five days.
If you were exposed
- Monitor symptoms for 10 days
- Wear a mask around others indoors for 10 days from date of last exposure
- Test five days after exposure, or sooner if you have symptoms
- If you test positive, or you develop symptoms, please immediately isolate. Stay in contact with your instructor(s).
- Take extra precautions for 10 days when around people more likely to get very sick (maintain social distance)
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App