Wake Tech Research Colloquium Association (WTRC)
The Wake Tech Research Colloquium Association (WTRC) will create an exceptional climate of support for the Wake Technical Community College faculty, staff, and student researchers enabling networking, growth, and advances in research.
The Wake Tech Research Colloquium Association (WTRC) is a cross-disciplinary learning community open to all Wake Tech’s faculty, staff, and students interested in networking, training and research opportunities, and building capacity for research. WTRC members look to collaborate on academic research, research methodology, and undergraduate research experiences.
In support of creating a culture of research, the Wake Tech Research Colloquium Association (WTRC) aims to:
- Broaden awareness of Wake Tech’s strategic vision, mission, and values as it relates to research.
- Expand the vision and scope of what research means.
- Enhance support and resources for conducting research.
- Encourage interdisciplinary research and networking among Wake Tech faculty, staff, and students.
- Provide training, workshops, and events to enhance ability, knowledge, and skills in research methodology and practice.
- Develop relationships and networks for research internal and external to Wake Tech.
- Provide support and guidance in the dissemination of research.
- Promote responsibility for ethical conduct in research and compliance.
- Enhance the ability of faculty, staff, and students to apply for and obtain grants and other sources of funding.
- Provide support for the development of infrastructure for research at Wake Tech.