SPARK! Igniting a Plan to Change Lives
Higher education is changing every day. Technology, economics, and public policy all have an impact. Wake Tech is developing a strategic plan focused on helping all students complete credentials, transfer, and move forward to jobs with labor market value in a timely manner.
Please help us accomplish our goals. We welcome YOUR feedback. Take a moment and help us answer these important questions:
- Equitable Outcomes: How can we ensure equitable outcomes for all students?
- Completion: How can we increase the completion of certificates, diplomas, and degrees?
- Transfer: How can we improve the transfer process and the college environment?
- Learning: How can we improve learning for all students?
- Labor Market Outcomes: How can we prepare students for high-paying careers?
YOUR responses will help us shape future programs to better serve our students, as well as the community at large.
Watch this 1-minute video to learn more about SPARK. Then click on the buttons to the right to start sharing your ideas. With your help, the new strategic plan will change lives!