American Red Cross Babysitting
Are you a current or future babysitter? Do you enjoy playing with kids? Do you see yourself as a future teacher or counselor? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this camp is for you! The American Red Cross Babysitting Camp will give you all the tools you need to safely and responsibly provide care for children and infants. This camp will help you develop leadership skills, develop a babysitting business, keep yourself and others safe, help children behave, and learn about basic child care and first aid. From changing diapers to feeding toddlers, to performing life-saving procedures, this camp is for YOU! This camp is designed for students age 11-15. All campers will receive certification from the American Red Cross.
*This course is open to all students without regard to sex.
|Campus / Location||Date(s)||Time||Register|
Public Safety Education Campus
|07/20 - 07/23||
Partial Scholarships are only Available for Select Camps.
See Scholarship Form for Scholarship Eligible Camps.
The scholarship application deadline is April 23, 2020.
Submit scholarship application and all required application documentation by email to Courtney Boney. For additional information about scholarships, contact Courtney Boney at [email protected]
- Recipients will be notified by May 7, 2020
- Scholarships are contingent upon seat availability in camp
- Registration for scholarship applicants and partial payments will be accepted after the notification date
- Applications that are submitted in without the necessary requirements as listed on the form will not be reviewed
How to Register
- Visit the Summer Camp Registration page to begin the registration and payment process.
Campers must provide their own lunch.
Lunch IS NOT Provided.
Camp Cancellation Policy
- Wake Tech reserves the right to cancel camp sessions because of insufficient enrollment or instructor availability, in which case a full refund will be given.
Registrants who cancel 10 calendar days or less before the camp starts will be refunded 75% of the registration fee. "No-shows" are responsible for the registration fee. No refunds will be given after the course begins. To change your registration information or drop out of a camp, submit a written request to the Workforce Continuing Education Registration & Records Office before the camp start date:
Wake Technical Community College
Workforce Continuing Education Registration & Records
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
For questions or more information about this camp, please contact Courtney Boney
at 919-334-1612 or [email protected]