Who Is My Academic Advisor?

New Students: You will meet with an Academic Advisor for your first semester. Complete the Steps to Enrollment before the meeting. (See Below for Health Sciences)

University Transfer Students (Associate in Arts and Associate in Science): You will work with an Academic Advisor in our Academic Advising Centers throughout your enrollment at Wake Tech.

Associate in Engineering, Associate in Fine Arts, and Associate in Applied Science (Career & Technical Programs) Students: You will meet with an Academic Advisor during your first semester. You will then be assigned a Faculty Advisor, an instructor in your program of study, who will advise you for the remainder of your program. 

Health Sciences Students (except Health & Fitness and Human Services Technology majors): You will work with Health Sciences Advisors on Perry Health Sciences Campus throughout your enrollment at Wake Tech.  

Please note: Academic Advising can also see students on Academic Probation/Suspension and those looking to change their major.