How Do I Transfer To A College Or University?

Most degree programs at Wake Tech Community College transfer to four-year institutions in whole or in part, depending on the type of degree you earn and your program of study.

The Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Engineering, and Associate in Fine Arts – Visual Arts are specifically designed to transfer to one of the UNC System institutions under a statewide agreement – as well as to many private NC colleges and universities, under a separate statewide agreement.

The Associate Degree in Nursing transfers under a statewide RN to BSN agreement.

Many Associate in Applied Science degrees transfer to various public and private institutions in NC.

Transfer Resources     Universities Visiting Us    4-Year University Virtual Tour

Transfer Events at Wake Tech

  • Students are welcome to attend any or all transfer events.
  • ALL events are offered at NO CHARGE to students.