Plus 50 Lifelong Learning
Wake Tech's Plus 50 program offers courses such as yoga, dance, Spanish, and scrapbooking. If you take a course at a location other than a Wake Tech campus such as a senior center, then you must register for a course at that specific senior center.
In addition to courses offered at various Wake Tech campuses and sites, we offer programs at senior centers, community and recreation sites throughout Wake County.
Partner sites and senior centers
|919-249-3402||53 Hunter St, Apex, NC 27502|
|Cary Senior Center||919-469-4061||120 Maury Odell Pl, Cary, NC 27513|
|Eastern Wake Senior Center||919-365-4248||323 Lake Drive Wendell, NC 27591|
|Garner Senior Center||919-779-0122||205 E Garner Rd, Garner, NC 27529|
|Northern Wake Senior Center||919-554-4111||235 E Holding Ave, Wake Forest, NC 27587|
Become an Entrepreneur
You may have dreamed of starting a business or turning hobbies or volunteer work into a money-making operation. Wake Tech's Small Business Center and Entrepreneurship Initiatives programs have resources to help get you started. Talk with an SBC advisor (live and in person!) in a free, confidential session, any time questions arise.
Retired to Re-hired!
Going back into the workforce can be daunting: You may wonder about your tech skills or generation gaps in the workplace - or you may be seeing a challenge you haven't identified yet. Wake Tech's Career Transitions Forum is a great place to start. This unique, weekly series of lectures and networking activities brings professionals together to share ideas and experience in a supportive environment.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Learn about the US population across all generations and it’s housing demand.
- See how housing hasn’t changed for the most part in 100 years.
- Hear about the national need in housing for all ages.
- Understand The Ageless Home™.
- Learn how current design and products can enhance your home value.
- Learn how small remodeling projects can make your current home Ageless.
- Learn how your home becomes one of the select few of interest when you choose to sell.
- Show the national aging demographics and discuss its vital impact.
- Discuss how ones house can be made into a forever Ageless home (new or current).
- How to find barriers and adapt furnishings, fixtures, kitchen, bathroom and more.
- Attendance 100%