Communication & Languages
Interested In Learning A New Language?
Wake Tech has a long history of offering a variety of language learning options. Whether you want to speak a new language, have a ticket to see the world, or simply would like to refresh your skills, we can help you reach your goals. You will learn from experienced language instructors, many of whom are native speakers of the languages they teach.
Why should you take a foreign language class at Wake Tech?
- Taught in a relaxed atmosphere, using an interactive and hands-on approach.
- Language learning on demand. We offer courses every semester, even during the summer. Do you have a group of people interested or in need of a certain language? We can offer the course on-demand even if it’s not in the current catalog. We can even offer the course at your location!
- Seated, online, and hybrid (in-class and online) courses available.
How do I enroll in a Wake Tech Foreign Language Class?
Not sure which class is right for your skill level?
Susan Shostak, Languages & Lifelong Learning
- continue to learn the language and gain exposure to the culture
- be able to identify and apply basic grammar concepts, display cultural awareness, and communicate simple Spanish phrases.
- Chapter 3: fotonovela, cultura, estructura, adelante
ii. Identifying people
- Chapter 4 - fotonovela, cultura, estructura, adelante
iii. Places in the city
- Chapter 5 – fotonovela, cultura, estructura, adelante
i. Travel and Vacation
iii. Seasons and Weather
iv. Ordinal Numbers
- Chapter 6- fotonovela, cultura, estructura, adelante
i. Clothing and Shopping
ii. Negotiating price and buying
iv. More adjectives
- Attendance 90% or above
- Completion of Homework
- Complete Spanish 1a - FLI-3717AA2
- Spanish for Beginners - FLI-3717N3
- Complete Spanish 1 - FLI-3717AJ2