Adult High School
If you would like to register for the Adult High School Diploma Program, please send your transcript as directed below and then follow up at [email protected] for the next steps.
Earn your official high school diploma!
In the Adult High School program, students are completing the courses that they did not finish in high school to complete 22 credits as required by the NC Future Ready Core standards. Students take computer-based courses one at a time, and courses are tuition-waived!
- A student needs to have at least 14 credits to transfer into the program and can have no more than 8 credits remaining to graduate.
- Students must be at least 18 years old or withdrawn from high school for 1 month if younger than 18. Underage students, please contact Wendy Davis at [email protected] for additional paperwork before attending orientation.
- Students work with personalized assistance from instructors. Each course should be completed within 60 days.
- Students must mail their most recent official high school transcript, one that is sealed and unopened from their previous high school to the address below for evaluation to determine eligibility.
Wake Tech Community College
3200 Bush St.
Raleigh NC, 27609
Attention: Adult High School Diploma Program
- Once you have mailed your transcript, please contact the Adult High School department at [email protected] regarding the next steps.
|Wake County Public School Transcript Request||Graduation Information|
Adult High School Transcripts
You can request a copy of your Adult High School Transcript by sending an email to [email protected]. The email should include the student’s name at the time of attendance, date of birth, year of completion and the complete address where the official transcript should be sent.
*Note: If you completed your High School Equivalency (GED or HiSET) credential you can request copies of your diploma and transcript by registering at www.diplomasender.com. Follow the instructions provided on the website to obtain copies. For assistance, please contact Diploma Sender at 1-855-313-5799.
Official transcripts are mailed to colleges/universities or businesses with the Wake Tech seal, the AHS supervisor’s signature, and a label placed across the back of the envelope. Only the designated recipient should open the envelope.
An unofficial transcript is a transcript that will include the same information as an official transcript but will be stamped “unofficial”. Most colleges/universities will not accept an unofficial transcript. An unofficial transcript can be mailed or emailed to the student.