Adult High School

Earn your official high school diploma!

In the Adult High School program, students are completing the courses that they did not finish in high school to complete 22 credits as required by the NC Future Ready Core standards.  Students take computer-based courses one at a time, and courses are tuition-waived!

Program Requirements

• To be eligible, a student needs to have at least 14 credits to transfer into the program and can have no more than 8 credits remaining to graduate.
• Students must be at least 18 years old or withdrawn from high school for 6 months if younger than 18. Underage students please contact Wendy Davis at [email protected] for additional paperwork before attending orientation.
• Students work with personalized assistance from instructors. Each course should be completed within 60 days.
• Students must mail their most recent official high school transcript, one that is sealed and unopened from their previous high school, to the Beltline Education Center Attention: Adult High School Diploma Program for evaluation to determine eligibility. Once you have mailed your transcript, please contact the Adult High School department at [email protected] regarding next steps.

Click here to GET STARTED!

Wake County Public School Transcript Request

Graduation Information

Adult High School Transcripts

You can request a copy of your Adult High School Transcript by sending an email to [email protected]. The email should include the student’s name at the time of attendance, date of birth, year of completion and the complete address where the official transcript should be sent.

Official transcripts are mailed to colleges/universities or businesses with the Wake Tech seal, the AHS supervisor’s signature, and a label placed across the back of the envelope. Only the designated recipient should open the envelope.

An unofficial transcript is a transcript that will include the same information as an official transcript but will be stamped “unofficial”.  Most colleges/universities will not accept an unofficial transcript.  An unofficial transcript can be mailed or emailed to the student.