Service Industry Training
Course Details & Registration Information
- have researched the skills, education and credentials necessary to become an event planner.
- have identified the businesses and organizations that utilize event planning representatives.
- have discussed the role of technology with event planning.
- have reviewed attributes and skill sets beneficial for planning a conference, meeting and event.
- have identified event planning software used in the industry.
- have determined the certifications and additional training available to enhance skills as an event planner.
- Module 1 - Registration and course overview
- Module 2 - Occupational outlook for meeting and event planners
- Module 3 - Public, private, and nonprofit sector positions
- Module 4 - Employment skills for meeting and event planners
- Module 5 - Goal setting for employment as a meeting and event planner
- Module 6 - Training and certification opportunities for meeting and event planners
- Attendance 95% or above