State Employees' Credit Union (SECU) Scholarship Application
To be considered for this scholarship program you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, North Carolina resident and present a Social Security card and a valid N.C. driver’s license or ID.
- Be in one of the following target groups:
- Unemployment insurance claimant
- Unemployed or “underemployed” adult (Click here for the definition of Underemployed)
- Military veteran or spouse
- Member of the NC National Guard
- Completed a short-term training program of 96 hours or more that leads to a state-regulated or industry-recognized credential that is offered through Wake Tech Workforce Continuing Education.
- Not be an employee or family member of an employee of the State Employees’ Credit Union or SECU Foundation.
**If chosen as a recipient, you must consent to the release of you name and image for use in promotional publications written/distributed by the N.C. Community College System Office, Wake Tech Community College, and/or the State Employees’ Credit Union and its Foundation.**
For more information: