State Employees' Credit Union (SECU) Scholarship Application
To be considered for this scholarship program you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, a North Carolina resident and present a Social Security card and a valid North Carolina driver’s license or ID.
- Be in one of the following target groups:
- Unemployment insurance claimant
- Unemployed or "underemployed" adult
- Military veteran or spouse
- Member of the North Carolina National Guard
- Completed a short-term training program of 96 hours or more that leads to a state-regulated or industry-recognized credential that is offered through Wake Tech Workforce Continuing Education.
- Not be an employee or family member of an employee of the State Employees’ Credit Union or SECU Foundation.
**If chosen as a recipient, you must consent to the release of your name and image for use in promotional publications written and distributed by the North Carolina Community College System Office, Wake Tech Community College and/or the State Employees’ Credit Union and its Foundation.**
For more information, contact Joy Curry at 919-866-5853 or [email protected].