Workforce Open House
Ready for a career adventure? Eager to go places? Explore Wake Tech’s wide range of non-degree training programs – and many can be completed in just three months or less.
Get a passport to your future!
Come to Wake Tech’s Workforce Continuing Education Open House
Thursday, August 23, 2018
3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wake Tech Beltline Education Center
3200 Bush Street, Raleigh
College workforce experts will answer your questions about:
- Prep courses for certificates in Information Technology, Healthcare, Public Safety, Hospitality, and more
- Fee-waived courses about job search techniques and career exploration for those who are unemployed, underemployed, or returning to the workforce
- High school equivalency prep; English as a second language (ESL) training – and what comes after
- Workforce Continuing Education Career Pathways Program & Student Resources
- Resources to help you start and grow your business
- Learning a new language, or improving your personal finances
- Courses taught bilingually in English and Spanish