Massage Clinic Reservations
New available appointments for academic year 2019-2020 will be posted mid-month for the following month. Clinic will run Novebmer through the end of April. Sessions are 55 minutes, the fee is $20. Please check back for availability as new dates are listed, and for any cancellations that open an appointment.
In an effort to serve as many individuals as possible, please select no more than 2 appointments each month.
Please make every effort to keep your appointment! These are required clinical hours for our students.
We request that you arrive ten minutes before your appointment time to update information and discuss the treatment plan with your student therapist.
- We will need to speak with you directly by phone to ask a couple of health screening questions.
- There may be certain health conditions which will prohibit receiving a student massage [for example: surgery in the past six weeks, some medical / health conditions]
- New client forms may be downloaded and filled in to bring with you to your first session, or filled out when you arrive - Client Forms
- Directions to the clinic and parking information - Clinic Location
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment, and our students to have a complete learning experience. Please call 919-747-0166 or e-mail [email protected].
- To ensure quality instruction, anyone who does not keep their appointment will be considered a “no-show” and may jeopardize their ability to be rescheduled for future appointments.
- When arriving late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate otherswhose appointments follow yours. Your therapist will determine if there is enough time remaining to begin a session. Clients are expected to pay for the full session that is booked.
Rule of the North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy: Student compensation for the practice of massage therapy is strictly prohibited. No student may receive payment in any form for massage work performed on site, out of class, or in the student clinic.