- 1 pound red potatoes
- 2 eggs
- ½ small onion
- 1 rib celery
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 Tb mustard
- 1 Tb pickle relish
- ½ tsp celery seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 pieces bacon, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Wash and cut red potatoes into chunks.
- Place in pot of cold water, add a couple of eggs and bring to a boil. Simmer till done, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain and let cool.
- Place potatoes in bowl.
- Peel and cut eggs into pieces.
- Add celery and onion, tossing well to combine.
- In small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream (or yogurt), pickle relish, celery seed.
- Pour dressing over potatoes and blend well. Season to taste.
- Garnish top of potato salad with chopped bacon and green onions.