Transfer Options

Articulation Agreements:

The Associate in Engineering program has transfer options to four-year senior institutions through the Uniform Articulation Agreement (UAA) and the Independent Articulation Agreement (IAA). An articulation agreement is an official guarantee that classes completed at one school will be accepted when a student completes their degree and transfers to a participating university as long as stated minimum transfer grade requirements are met. Click on the UAA or IAA links to learn more.

Baccalaureate Degree Plans:

Upon completion of your Associate in Engineering degree, you will be able to transfer to one of the universities listed below as part of either the IAA or UAA. Whether you can transfer into the program of your choice will be dependent of how competitive that program is comparable to your grade point average and how well your Wake Tech academic performance compares to other applicants at that institution for the same program. Click on the Links to the Baccalaureate Degree Plans below to find details for your programs of interest.

Transfer Resources:

For more details regarding transfer or to look at other related information, click the links below. Contact the Department Head, Program Director, or your Faculty Advisor with any questions.