The all-purpose General Information Session introduces prospective students to the Health Sciences programs at Wake Tech and provides information about the admission requirements and the time commitment needed to be successful in a Health Sciences program. The program is especially helpful for students who are unsure of which program they want to pursue. Attendance at the General Information Session is recommended but not mandatory. Students who decide to pursue nursing, radiography, dental hygiene, or dental assisting must also attend the program-specific session described below.
- All sessions begin on time and last approximately two hours.
- Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Please do not bring young children.
- Please refer to the college website for application deadlines at hsadmissions.waketech.edu.
- Application deadlines vary for prospective students who are applying for clinical entry.
- Space is limited, and you MUST reserve a spot for an Information Session. You can only reserve ONE spot; if you make more than one reservation, only the earliest reservation will be confirmed.
- You may complete the General Information session on-line through a Blackboard class.
To check or cancel your existing reservation, complete the following: