Workforce Wednesday Virtual Information Sessions
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Are you interested in fast-tracking your skills to earn industry credentials?
Wake Tech's Workforce Wednesday Virtual Information Sessions will cover short-term training options in high-demand fields. #GetWorkforceReady.
Here are a few details about the virtual event:
- Attend as many sessions as you'd like! There will be four concurrent virtual sessions starting at 5 p.m. and another three sessions starting at 6 p.m. Feel free to pop into and out of any or all of the sessions.
- Each session will be presented online using Microsoft Teams. You do not need a Microsoft account to join in.
To join a session:
- In the schedule below, click on the title of the session you want to attend to open the description.
- In the description of that session, click on the "Video Stream" button or the link that says "Click here to join the meeting." Both of these buttons will take you to a Microsoft Teams webpage.
- On the Microsoft Teams webpage, click on "Continue on this browser" – no download or installation required.
- Mute your microphone and click "Join now."
Workforce Continuing Education Virtual Info Session schedule
Sessions will be presented online via Microsoft Teams. Links to sessions are located within the schedule descriptions above. Click the title of the session that interests you, then select "Click here to join the meeting."
Need assistance accessing Microsoft Teams meetings? Click for technical support