Grainger Tools for Tomorrow Scholarship
Full-time, second year students in the Skilled Trades area (electronic systems, heating/air conditioning, plumbing, welding automotive construction, facilities maintenance or other industrial trades) with a GPA of 3.0 or higher are eligible to apply for a Grainger Tools for Tomorrow Scholarship. The application process requires:
- Grainger Application Form
- Letter of recommendation from a professor, teacher or advisor
- Transcript demonstrating GPA of 3.0 or higher and full-time enrollment status
- 200-300 words on why you chose to study skilled trades, how your achievements and/or leadership roles have helped you grow individually, and your future career goals
- A list of clubs, activities, accomplishments, leadership roles held and years involved, including those related to your field of study or military job experience
Two applicants and an alternate will be chosen from the skilled trades’ program areas to represent WTCC.
Wake Tech must submit all recipients to the Scholarship Management Service (SMS) by March 31, 2020.
To be considered, application packages must be submitted to Perry Monds by March 15, 2020.
Southern Wake Campus - Building G-121