Communication & Languages
Interested In Learning A New Language?
Wake Tech has a long history of offering a variety of language learning options. Whether you want to speak a new language, have a ticket to see the world, or simply would like to refresh your skills, we can help you reach your goals. You will learn from experienced language instructors, many of whom are native speakers of the languages they teach.
Why should you take a foreign language class at Wake Tech?
- Taught in a relaxed atmosphere, using an interactive and hands-on approach.
- Language learning on demand. We offer courses every semester, even during the summer. Do you have a group of people interested or in need of a certain language? We can offer the course on-demand even if it’s not in the current catalog. We can even offer the course at your location!
- Seated, online, and hybrid (in-class and online) courses available.
How do I enroll in a Wake Tech Foreign Language Class?
Not sure which class is right for your skill level?
Susan Shostak, Languages & Lifelong Learning
- continue to learn the language, grammar, and culture
- be able to identify and apply basic grammar concepts, display cultural awareness, and communicate simple Spanish phrases.
- Chapter 11: fotonovela, cultura, estructura, adelante
i. Home Electronics
ii. Computers and internet
iii. Cars and accessories
- Chapter 12 - fotonovela, cultura, estructura, adelante
i. Parts of a house
ii. Household chores
iii. Table settings
- Chapter 13 – fotonovela, cultura, estructura, adelante
i. Nature and the environment
iii. The subjunctive
- Chapter 14- fotonovela, cultura, estructura, adelante
i. City life
ii. Daily chores
iii. Money and banking
iv. At the Post Office
- Attendance 90% or above
- Completion of Homework
- Complete Spanish 1a - FLI-3717AA2
- Spanish for Beginners - FLI-3717N3
- Complete Spanish 1 - FLI-3717AJ2
- Complete Spanish 2 - FLI-3717AK2
- Complete Spanish 3 - FLI-3717AL2