Career Success for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Nail The Interview, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned the purpose of the cover letter.
- have explored the types and styles of resumes.
- have reviewed cover letter formatting and guidelines.
- have identified best practices for cover letters.
- Module 1 - Identifying types of cover letters
- Module 2 - Formatting and style
- Module 3 - Customizing based upon key words
- Attendance 95% or above
- Jump Start Your Resume - HRD-3003F2
- Beyond the Resume - HRD-3003V2
- Work Histories, Resumes and Applications - HRD-3001AF2
- Beat the Applicant Tracking System and Get Your Resume Noticed - HRD-3001AV2